5 Incredible Advances in Gaming Technology

Since the 1990s, the gaming industry has come a long way with some changes that have changed the way people play computer games. Today we'll be talking about all of the technological advancements that the industry has achieved.

1. Facial Recognition _110246789_facialrecognition3.jpg

Technology for scanning and face detection enables devices to generate your appearance in the field of gaming (so you can create a personalized character that looks exactly like you or to pass your own emotions to other digital creations elegantly. On top of that, by scanning 78 different points on a human's face, the Intel® RealSenseTM 3D sensor might allow people to develop games that respond to the consumer's feelings.

2. Voice Recognition
Too tired to have the controller picked up? Oh, no issue! Speech-controlled gameplay has been available, but now the ability to incorporate the technology in gaming devices has hit reality. Machines can now quickly understand the gamer's voice commands. Wanting to turn the console on or off? No problem. We understand that you can use this technology to connect on social media websites, play music from your media library, and surf the internet, saving RSI (repetitive strain injury).

3. Gesture Control
Or, completely get dispose of your joystick! With only a few gestures at your fingertips, Intel RealSense technology helps you play first-person shooters or communicate with your computer. Gesture control helps players interact with their game environment by using the normal gestures of your body using a 3D camera that detects 22 different points in your person. Has anybody been playing some video games that have this type of technology readily available?

4. Graphics
We have come to a fair distance since the times of simple 8-bit game graphics. Revolutionizing technologies today allow players to play games with realistic graphics in completely dimensional landscapes. With better picture quality, the opportunity to improve gameplay definitely feels as though you are right inside the world. One of my favorite games I talked about in one of my previous articles is Grand Theft Auto Five (GTA V). You can read more about this title, as it's a perfect example of this technological advancement. Join games with 2180p resolution. Although televisions started at thousands of pounds with 4K specifications, their retail prices have slowly reduced, allowing this technology the future choice for gamers. There's little that could get near, with unbelievably good colors and sharpness. And you thought that 1080p (HD - High definition) was the bee's knees.
virtual_reality_5cd58437f27b3.jpg
5. Virtual Reality (VR)

Those using a VR headset are ready to have fully interactive surroundings when they start their gaming session. Many consoles and games aren't primarily designed, but this trend is changing, with developers launching gaming accessories for VR. Perhaps this is the closest we'll get to a video game, or do you think we can advance more? I'm wanting to have the ability to play without using the headset. Now, that would be awesome.

Thank you for taking the time to read my article; let me know in the comments below what you feel the future of video gaming has to install for us. Do you miss the ancient days of video gaming, at the arcade, for example? What are some of your favorite titles now and then? Expect another article to be published around the 13th of this month, but until then, stay safe during these times!

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
Way back in 1995 Nintendo tried their hand at it... I wonder how far their jaws would drop if they saw what it can really do.

Reactions: Peterlight

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
The advancement in gaming industry is really fascinating the virtual reality still get me thinking everytime I am playing COD advance warfare
I know right? This technology is simply amazing! And being able to stream games from my computer or console to my phone!

• Love

Peterlight

New Geeze
Sep 24, 2020
Undisclosed
I think all the ancient games should be remodify..like contra, mario, green beret and others I also miss wakky races...they should make a new version of them

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
Those days were fun..I never had to worry about making money and taking up responsibles

It was fun while they lasted..

It would be great if they could remake all of them
Yeah. The dreamcast was a beast for its time. I remember what a huge leap it wss from n64.

• Love

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
I would say the times of sega and ps1, yeah. During the xbox era, they released the gamecube which I don't think sold as well as it's contemporaries.

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
Yeah, and it's a real shame, too because the gamecube is actually a really solid system. Very powerful for it's time. Hell, I remember how blown away I was when I played Resident Evil 4 for the first time!