Have you experienced Deja Vu?

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Lämmchen

New Geeze
Have you ever experienced Deja Vu? What happened at the time and how old were you? Does it happen often or was it a one time thing?

I have Deja Vu quite a lot and it started when I was a little girl. One of the first moments I realized that it was happening was in school when someone said something and it felt so familiar to me.

I think I have a few times. Couldn't tell you for sure though. Often when I do have Deju Vu, I forget it pretty quickly and can't remember.

Have you ever experienced Deja Vu? What happened at the time and how old were you? Does it happen often or was it a one time thing?

I have Deja Vu quite a lot and it started when I was a little girl. One of the first moments I realized that it was happening was in school when someone said something and it felt so familiar to me.
Oh yeah tons of times, I would be looking around my basement for something and be like "I feel like I did this inve already..."

That's a yes for me.
When I feel like the same thing is getting repeated with the same set of mistakes, I always try to break that chain. Ironically though, it's hard to do that.
Well, the story of everyone's life I suppose.

Reactions: Abizaga