McDonald's

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
west coast adds mustard to the burgers in every state ive ever been to and east coast doesn't.EXCEPT jersey they added dat mustard

Reactions: Abizaga
Yes, I eat McDonald's. I love having a large Big Mac Meal, with fries and a drink of coca-cola. I try to limit how often I order a takeaway, as I'm cautious of putting too much weight on from fast food.

Yes, I eat McDonald's. I love having a large Big Mac Meal, with fries and a drink of coca-cola. I try to limit how often I order a takeaway, as I'm cautious of putting too much weight on from fast food.
Yeah I order McDonalds too from time to time lol. Its nice to just eat a quick burger rvery now and then.

I like to get a File O Fish once a year around Lent when I know they're really fresh! That was the only thing I liked from McDonalds when I was a little girl because I didn't like to eat meat. Now I like their spicy chicken sandwich although I've only had it a couple times. We generally don't do fast food unless we're traveling.

Reactions: Draconis
My g/f became sick after our last trip to McDonald's. Suffice it to say, we are DONE with them.
Oof that actually happened to me ages ago at a burger king. My mom and I got sick visiting our great grandpa.We pretty much never went back again lol.

I enjoy the breakfast at McDonald's the most. I do like me some chicken nuggets too, though. I also like the McDoubles plain and the french fries too.

Reactions: Draconis