PS2 Video Games: Top Three

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and stuff.
Join today!

PS2 Video Games: Top Three PS2 Games of all time!

Written by Alexander

When more titles become re-releases and downloadable classics on the PS4, and as more people abandon the PS2, now is the ideal time to revisit our favorite PS2 games. If you enjoy retro gaming, you can probably remember playing on this console, so let me know in the comments below, which titles were your favorites? Do you still have it stored on the shelf somewhere?

1) Jak & Daxter Series

jak-and-daxter.jpg

As the king of the last gen consoles, the PS2 catalog was gifted with an impressive collection of a variety of top platformer series, each of which has a range of variants. The first J&D game borrowed heavily from its Bandicoot roots with a lot of running and jumping, but subsequent games also included extra shooting action. If you like 3D platformers remotely, any instalment of the PS2 series can be found next to nothing.

2) Ratchet & Clank

1615500274550.png

If you like more firing activity on your gameplay, Ratchet & Clank have quite a lot to do to keep you occupied. The sequence is notable for the use of many exotic and unusual weaponry and inventions to explode all kinds of things in a beautiful fantasy universe. Very similar to Jak & Daxter, the title is one of the most popular names on the PS2 and one of the PS2 series. Discovering a bunch of decent versions really shouldn't be a challenge for any owner of a Playstation Two.

3) Metal Gear Solid 2
1615500757290.png

Although some lovers of MGS did not really like Liberty Sons as the initial PS1 Metal Gear Solid, Part 2, as you would imagine from Hideo Kojima, was still the most significant experience. The Metal Gear Solid titles are still a staple of most gamers' PS2 range, so don't consider purchasing one for an affordable rate. The release of MGS2 substances is obviously also available and is basically the same game, but with certain modes and options included. The substance is about twice the amount, but it is delivered at around $11. If you want to extend your collection, Metal Gear Solid 3 is also available for around $13.

Conclusion
Just writing this Article gives me symptoms of nostalgia and it gives not only me but also my readers a chance to take a walk down memory lane. Who was a proud owner of a Playstation two? Let us know in the comments what your favorite titles were! Do you still have your retro gaming collection? If so, maybe it's time that you plug in the old console and remind yourself of the old days as a gamer? Please expect another Article to be published on the 25th of March and thank you again, for taking the time to read my articles on the best retro gaming website: Geeze-Zone!

• Love
Reactions: Abizaga

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
I like it! nice list! I only got to play ps2 at my best friend's place as a kid as I didn't really grow up with one, but my fave games on it were The Warriors, THUG, AND THUG2.