Top Three Nintendo DS Games

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and stuff.
Join today!

Top Three Nintendo DS Games by Alexander.

The Nintendo DS may seem like the latest arrival to the gaming world to some of us, but it is becoming more retro as we'd like to accept. Because of the Nintendo DS's huge popularity, there are many versions of good games in supply, which contributes to meager secondhand prices. So, if you're trying to stock up on Nintendo DS games at the best possible prices, this is the article for you. There are so many video games that I could have included in this Article, but I have handpicked my favorites and I'm sure you would agree with me. Enough introduction, let's dig into the best Nintendo DS Games that under the price tag of 15$.

1) SONIC RUSH​

Sonic_Rush_Coverart.png

Sonic Rush, along with Sonic Mania for the Nintendo DS, is one of the greatest Sonic the Hedgehog titles of the twenty-first generation, particularly if you like 2D Sonics. Sonic Rush takes everything you enjoyed about the 16-bit Sonic series and modernizes it to produce a convincing and satisfying experience that the Sonic Advance series could only dream of. Sonic Rush also makes use of both screens on the DS to offer Sonic further exposure and is accompanied by an incredible album by Hideki Naganuma of Jet Set Radio fame. Sonic Rush comes highly recommended if you're a Sonic fan. Rush, on the other hand, is a fantastic place to start for Sonic newcomers and makes excellent use of the DS hardware.

2) LEGEND OF ZELDA: PHANTOM HOURGLASS​

1615420435140.png
Nintendo's portables are often blessed with a high-quality Zelda game, despite not receiving the same attention as their console counterparts. Phantom Hourglass is not only a good example, but it's also one of the most famous games on the Nintendo DS.
Link returns to the world of Wind Waker in Phantom Hourglass in order to forge the Phantom Sword and save his pirate pal Tetra. Although Phantom Hourglass is controversial among Zelda fans due to its more casually slanted gameplay and occasional hand-holding, it also introduced a range of mechanics that made excellent use of the DS' unique hardware.

When comparing the GBA's Metroid Fusion to Super Metroid, this scenario might sound familiar to Metroid fans, but when you're picking up games on the cheap a decade later, you prefer to notice the nice stuff the game has to offer.

3) METEOS
518FQZBEKaL._AC_.jpg
Puzzle games are suitable for handheld systems such as the Nintendo DS. Meteos, in general, is not just one of the most engaging puzzle games of the period, but it also works remarkably very well for the DS touch interface and feels very easy to play. It's also worth noting that Meteos was directed by Masahiro Sakurai and produced by Tetsuya Mizuguchi (of Rez and Lumines fame) (who worked on many Kirby titles). Meteos will enthral you if you like their previous work.Controlling a puzzle game with a stylus will seem daunting to old school puzzle fans who grew up playing Tetris on their Gameboy, but I can assure you that you would wish there were more puzzle games like this. (By the way, avoid the Disney version; it's more costly and less enjoyable.)

• Love
Reactions: Abizaga