4chan

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Bubby

New Geeze
Mar 20, 2020
Has anyone here ever gone to 4chan or the sites similar to it? I used to frequent it years ago, but haven't touched the site in years. Is it still around and as weird as ever? I remember seeing some messed up stuff on there and some cool stuff as well. But I stopped checking it out because of the messed up stuff that some people post.

I remember many a meme from 4chan but I never really visited. I was a strongly anti racist type at the time so I figured I wouldn't like it there too much. That and all the goatse....

Yeh, I had kinda forgotten about it and wasn't sure It was still around. Just checked, It's alive and kicking! It proves, too many geezers around! :D

I went to it a few times for certain reasons lol. But I don't frequent it anymore these days. I think it's just one of those sites that I don't trust anymore. Heard people got malware going there and I didn't want to risk it anymore.

I am surprised it's still around though.

I wouldn't really be suprised if malware was spreading around there either. Thats another reason I didn't visit. It's unpredictable.

/b/ was one of those things I got into and eventually got tired of quickly. Mainly from the amount of ridiculous things they would post and it eventually got bad with CP and gore posts. Can handle the gore but I’m not about to have the police at my door for accidentally viewing CP.

Yeah, that's probably a good call. It was kind of like the wild west over there with the kind of crap they would get into.

Can’t say I remember any of those but I remember the war against 4chan by a few guys on YouTube...well mainly two little kids that were trolling but they had their butts handed to them when they started locating them and sending threat calls and pizza delivery lol