7th Heaven

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

KevB

New Geeze
Mar 24, 2020
Does anyone here remember this show? It was about a religious family, who deal with normal day to day life stuff with rebellious teens and all that. The father on the show, was a pastor if I remember correctly. Also, it turns out, the guy who played the father is a pedo, which makes watching the show feel super weird these days.

I used to watch this show with my sister back when it originally aired. I didn't think much of it back then, I thought it was ok, but reminded me of a more religious Full House without the humor.

Oh, and it also stars Jessica Biel, who I had a massive crush on back then. Hell I still do today. :D

Buff

New Geeze
Apr 20, 2020
I completely forgot about this show. I remember Jessica Biel being in it, and crushing on her so hard. I never was a big fan of the show though, was just corny. I only watched because of Jessica Biel and maybe one of the other sisters when I was a kid, I forget who else was in it.