Ads on GeezeZone

• Thread starter User Deleted
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 1,358
Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
Tried to add them but its kind of a pain in the ass, lol. Might do a vip membership thing or something, I don't know.

Tried to add them but its kind of a pain in the ass, lol. Might do a vip membership thing or something, I don't know.

VIP option would be awesome. But I guess it's still not the time. Let's concentrate on growing right now. When we have enough muscle we can move on it. For now ad enabled monetization would be fine.

VIP option would be awesome. But I guess it's still not the time. Let's concentrate on growing right now. When we have enough muscle we can move on it. For now ad enabled monetization would be fine.
That's what I'm thinking. When th3 community grows to say QA's size or bigger I will consider it more strongly.