Anyone loves Friends?

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Naiwen

Mega Geeze
Sep 10, 2020
It’s the best comedy sitcom from the 90ties to 2000 for me personally anyways. I still re-watch it on Netflix to have a good laugh with it.

Ash

New Geeze
Aug 26, 2020
I've only watched it once but I do love the show. I didn't bother watching it for a long time but when I finally started it, I binge-watched the whole thing

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
I've only watched it once but I do love the show. I didn't bother watching it for a long time but when I finally started it, I binge-watched the whole thing
I didn't watch it a ton myself but it was usually on in the background and what I saw of it was pretty funny. (y)

Naiwen

Mega Geeze
Sep 10, 2020
That’s one hilarious show, man! Love it personally!