Are you guys into coding?

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
Don't know much coding. But I can tinker well with WP. I have been wrestling with it for a while now. My wife is very good at C# and .net.

I've tried my hand at it, but I am not the greatest when it comes to it. I wanted to code a game when I was younger, and even took classes in high school to learn some form of coding, but I didn't stick with it like I had hoped and decided to move on to the next thing.

I'm able to code html and css almost pristine. It's my expertise. As far as PHP I have a long way to go but I have been diving into it over the past 2 years or so. I was able to make an add-on for the software this site uses in the resource manager called [OzzModz] MostEverOnline. Passed down to Ozzy of Xenforo.com. It's my own creation but I let him take care of it later on.

Reactions: doug_ips
I'm not smart enough to code. I only know very basic html and truebasic which I can't even use to make sites. Oh and actionscript but flash is... basically dead.

I'm able to code html and css almost pristine. It's my expertise. As far as PHP I have a long way to go but I have been diving into it over the past 2 years or so. I was able to make an add-on for the software this site uses in the resource manager called [OzzModz] MostEverOnline. Passed down to Ozzy of Xenforo.com. It's my own creation but I let him take care of it later on.

I have coded for xf too, under another name. But I left xf a while ago. Now I am testing the waters so to speak with Ipb.

I'm not smart enough to code. I only know very basic html and truebasic which I can't even use to make sites. Oh and actionscript but flash is... basically dead.

I think that if you can really put your mind to code, you will. The only thing is that it will require a lot of time and a lot more patience.

Reactions: Abizaga
I think that if you can really put your mind to code, you will. The only thing is that it will require a lot of time and a lot more patience.
Not goibg to lie I occasionaly feel a mild curiosity to try it but I wouldn't know what language to try or how to even start.

Not goibg to lie I occasionaly feel a mild curiosity to try it but I wouldn't know what language to try or how to even start.

You can give php/mysql a go. This is a great site to get you started with the basics.

Reactions: Abizaga
Thanks! My brother knows php too, so maybe he will also be able to help a bit. Maybe I can try to use it to come up with some kind of a feature for GZ :p

Thanks! My brother knows php too, so maybe he will also be able to help a bit. Maybe I can try to use it to come up with some kind of a feature for GZ :p

The thing is that you will be self reliant as far as the forum goes. You can code pretty much anything that you want to add to your forum.

That would be amazing. I would have to think of what kind of stuff I would make for this site.

My limits to coding revolve around minimal website design. I took a course in college for website design and tried to major in computer science, but I found it just wasn't for me.