Did you build a castle by the beach when you were a kid?

Peterlight

New Geeze
Sep 24, 2020
Nigeria
images (2).jpegi once did this with 3 of the kids i met at the beach, it wasn't that fine but it was a very nice experience, the next time we visited the beach, we couldnt find it.
So in your 1990s, did you have the chance to build a cattle

Terminated

Active Geeze
Jun 23, 2020
By the lake. I grew up and have lived in Missouri for most of my life. Now when my kids were really little, we moved to Florida little my ex wife and his grandparents built one with them.

Emmystar

New Geeze
Oct 2, 2020
I wasn't able to do it when I was a kid, but Just of recent I went to the beach with my friends to catch fun. Funnily enough we met some kids making a castle. Immediately I was nervous and eager to join them. When they were about to finish, they call us to join them. In fact it was amazing when people started commending it. I was happy that I partake in doing it.

Carson20

New Geeze
Sep 22, 2020
Sadly only a small area of my country has a port where you can have enough sand.But I do remember moulding different things for a house using clay inland not near a beach as a kid.Guess nature has a way of providing fun for many of us.@Grizzy (w) yeah I would love to follow suite if i can get an orportunity.Just wonder how I can convince kids at tha4 time coz it would lock totally weird now that am an adult......

Grizzy{w}

Ultra Geeze
Aug 11, 2020
nah man u get some bud or drinks and just start doing it man,or bring a female friend they love building castles man..not kidding either LOL