Did you have your own private chatroom?

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Duh David

Geeze
Mar 19, 2020
Chat rooms were on the rage back in the 90s and early 2000s. Some people even had their own private chatrooms or lobbies where they can hang with friends and talk. I never had my own chat room, unless you count a discord server I use to chat with close friends. Other than that, I don't think I had my own private chatroom. Did you?

Oh I didn't own a chatroom but I remember being decently fairly prominent in one back in 2001. I sadly don't recall anything about that and I went by a super edgy handle lmao.

I grew up in a very controlled house hold. I never owned a chat room nor had a computer when I was a kid back in the early 2000's and being a minor living under my parents thumb. Neither my father or my mother wanted me using their computer. If I did get on, it was supervised. It was all very discouraging.

I grew up in a very controlled house hold. I never owned a chat room nor had a computer when I was a kid back in the early 2000's and being a minor living under my parents thumb. Neither my father or my mother wanted me using their computer. If I did get on, it was supervised. It was all very discouraging.
Damn so I guess no Girls gone wild as a kid :ROFLMAO: