Do you remember Car Cassette Adapters?

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Harry

Super Geeze
Apr 15, 2020
Do you remember Car Cassette Adapters?

SCA_534369_hi-res.jpg

These were a life saver in early digital era!

Yeah, had one as recently as 5 years ago I'd say. My dad's car had a tape deck and we'd use this to listen to my phone or whatever MP3 player I had. Now days, cars have USB slots, or you can use adapters to use the stereo system.

Reactions: Grizzy{w} and Harry
This is what you can get today if you got an older car. I got it for my truck. Has bluetooth, USBs, etc.
61Mkcag8z4L._AC_SL1280_.jpg

The plug in cassette adapter was a life saver if you didn't have a built in CD player with whatever you were driving. I had tons and tons of cds based on my favorite bands that I couldn't listen to in the car. I honestly didn't have to use a cassette adapter for very long because my mother had a car CD player put in my old 92 Mustang and that was AMAZING! There's no telling what it cost her.