Do you still have your strategy guides?

Lippy

New Geeze
May 1, 2020
I used to buy strategy guides for each game I'd get. I had a bookshelf full of them. I had to sell some a while back to make room for other gaming stuff, but I have the majority of my favorites still. Super Mario 64, Mortal Kombat 64, Hitman 2, Silent Hill 2, GTA 3, Vice City and SA, and bunch more. What about you?

BeefBoy

New Geeze
Mar 22, 2020
I have a few of them still. My main one is for Skyrim, the rest are stacked in a chest somewhere in my closet. I also have some old gaming mags along with them that I've kept. I'll never get rid of them.

Harry

Super Geeze
Apr 15, 2020
The sacred texts! To be conserved and cherished!

Almost all of these games had fan made guides online when they were new. But I agree there is something special about having a real physical guide book.

DJames

New Geeze
Mar 26, 2020
I never really got many growing up. I mostly had to guess what to do in most games, and often times, I didn't even have a strategy guide. I had a strategy guide for San Andreas, but I stole that from a classmate of mine one year when he let me borrow it. I don't know if I even still have it. It was in pretty rough shape, so I don't think he really cared.