Do you still wear old t-shirts from your childhood/teen years?

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Buff

New Geeze
Apr 20, 2020
I have a closet full of clothes, most recent purchases, but I also have a bunch of my favorite t-shirts from high school and before back there. I have wrestling shirts, comedic shirts, and celeb shirts. I was thinking about maybe wearing some of my older shirts again, as I am now down to a weight that I can possibly do so.

Who here likes to wear retro t-shirts and clothing in general?

I think I may have a few from when I was a teenager but nothing from before that as they wouldn't fit haha.

Not anymore. A lot of my old cloths either ended up in the trash or were lost after my divorce. So I have a whole new wardrobe.

I no longer have anything from then. Even If I had them, they wouldn't fit from long back.

All my childhood clothes are too small for me. Gave them to kids who could use them. I still have some shirts and clothing from high school that fits.