Donkey Kong - Best Retro Game of All Time?

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and stuff.
Join today!
Donkey Kong - Best Retro Game of All Time?
Author: Alexander from make money forum

What has inspired me to write an article about Donkey Kong today? Well, a few days ago, I went to the Cinema and watched Godzilla vs. Kong, and it was a breath of fresh air. I won't go into much detail about the film as today I want to talk about Donkey Kong. Although I'm sure you would enjoy watching this title, so why not watch the trailer?

Nintendo's classic masterpiece Donkey Kong is this week's Retro Showcase on the Geezezone Blog, and it's a refreshing experience for a range of factors. First, it focused on countless legal disputes in the 1980s, with Universal ineffectively suing Nintendo for trademark infringement and Atari and Coleco battling over conversion permissions. The game has influenced the series of documentaries The King Of Kong and has been the scene of fierce high-score fights in arcades, with amazing triumphs and shocking charges of cheats.

1624644549686.png

Donkey Kong moved on to acquire a great gaming sensation inside his own capacity, featuring in several pc games as well as a trilogy of GameCube bongo-based rhythm titles. Oh, but there's also the problem of the tiny chap users operate as Mario. We're not sure what happened to him after that. In fact, perhaps one of our greatest Donkey Kong games are the wonderful Game Boy game, which begins as an arcade machine eventually evolving into an amazing unique puzzle-platformer on the GameBoy that most of us oldies can remember from our childhoods.

For me, Donkey Kong, along with countless other retro video games that I've not only played in gaming arcades but on some consoles too, will and have filled a missing puzzle in my heart. Without retro gaming, I wouldn't be the gamer I am today, and Donkey Kong is just another piece of the puzzle that completes me. Thank you for taking the time to read my short piece today; please let me know your thoughts on the blog post and the video game! Perhaps you can cast your mind back far enough and share any childhood memories playing the game, highlighting any negative or positive experiences as a gamer.