Glad to be here!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
Hi and welcome to my community! I hope you enjoy your time here and please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for joining my site!

Hey, welcome to the site. You can always post about the 80s here. We're open to all decades. :)

Hello Kathy, welcome to the Geezezone. The Geeziest forum around! As Geezy as can be. Geezy to the max! lol

Hey Kathy, Big welcome to you!

Bring on your 80s. We have geezes here who are geeze enough to have seen 80s. :p

My name is Kathy and I've been on forums for over 25 years now. Eek.

When I heard the name of this forum I thought, am I a geeze yet? I'm 53 and don't think I'm geezing just quite yet but then I see that geeze is for 90s and 2000s and hey, what happened to my beloved 80s? Ha. :ROFLMAO:
We certainly can talk 80's, maybe if you stay active on the site, they might open a members only 80's thread? Either way. welcome and nice to meet you!!!! From 1984-1994....that decade of my life was truly AMAZING LIKE A MFER!!!!

We certainly can talk 80's, maybe if you stay active on the site, they might open a members only 80's thread? Either way. welcome and nice to meet you!!!! From 1984-1994....that decade of my life was truly AMAZING LIKE A MFER!!!!
That's not a bad idea! I welcome nostalgia of many generations here!

True. We could be missing out on some members. The 90's are what happened when we squeezed the best shit out of the 80's, baby! Wooooo!
I wish I could have gotten to see the 80s honestly. Being a teen in the 90s would have been amazing.

I wish I could have gotten to see the 80s honestly. Being a teen in the 90s would have been amazing.
The biggest dangers as a teen in the 90's were....AIDS and Crack Cocaine. If you avoided both of those, you probably had a fucking blast!! I know I did.

Was crack really that prevalent back then? You know what, lets make that 80s thread so we don't fill this intro thread lol.