Hey Everyone!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Ravenfreak

New Geeze
Nov 25, 2020
Hey what's up I'm Ravenfreak, a 30 year old nerd who loves retro games, forums, comics, anime/manga, and a bunch of other stuff. My favorite color is green, and my favorite animals are cats! My username comes from the fact that I'm obsessed with Raven from Teen Titans. xD My favorite gaming franchise is Sonic the Hedgehog, and Teen Titans is my all time favorite cartoon. My favorite classic anime is Sailor Moon.

• Love
Reactions: Abizaga
Hey what's up I'm Ravenfreak, a 30 year old nerd who loves retro games, forums, comics, anime/manga, and a bunch of other stuff. My favorite color is green, and my favorite animals are cats! My username comes from the fact that I'm obsessed with Raven from Teen Titans. xD My favorite gaming franchise is Sonic the Hedgehog, and Teen Titans is my all time favorite cartoon. My favorite classic anime is Sailor Moon.
Oh hell yeah! Welcome to the community! Its great to have you! Also,Teen Titans kicked ass!

Welcome to GZ hope you enjoy the stay, look forward to seeing you around the forums :)

Reactions: Abizaga