Heya Folks!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Nous

New Geeze
Oct 1, 2021
Hey everyone! I am 'Nous' or that is my online username that I go by. I joined here because of a few very interesting conversations I had with @Abizaga over at DiscussionHub. It's been a while I went down memory lane.

I am in my late 20s and well as a millennial I have to say we have been through quite a lot huh 😅

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
Hey everyone! I am 'Nous' or that is my online username that I go by. I joined here because of a few very interesting conversations I had with @Abizaga over at DiscussionHub. It's been a while I went down memory lane.

I am in my late 20s and well as a millennial I have to say we have been through quite a lot huh 😅
Yooo its great to see you! Hope you enjoy your time here! Welcome!

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
😁 It's great to be here. Are you kidding me? The first post I saw was about Dexter's Laboratory, I am hooked, haha.
Ahaha! That was such a great show! Crazy to think so many of those cartoons that we grew up with came from the What A Cartoon show.

Nous

New Geeze
Oct 1, 2021
Ahaha! That was such a great show! Crazy to think so many of those cartoons that we grew up with came from the What A Cartoon show.
I just knew it as being a part of Cartoon Network, to be honest. I am just learning about What a Cartoon show.