HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
Ok guys so this is a BIG one. So I have decided to bunch together a bunch of these things together to make it all easier to find. We have had an amazing few weeks and so I figured it's time to make a few new things public!
FIrst off:
WE HIT 5,000 POSTS!!!
This is a HUGE deal for me! I haven't been able to reach that milestone on a forum since Q-Army back in 2007! I'd like to take this time to thank you ALL so much for all your support! Your time on this forum is so greatly appreciated, and so are your posts and your discussions! Thank you!

Ok, second off:

BI-WEEKLY ARTICLES!
Basically, our writer, @Alex has agreed to write a new articles every two weeks that will be related to nostalgic topics, so keep your eyes peeled and keep checking back! We also may occasionally throw in some extra content in between these periods! So it'd be a good idea to visit more than once every few weeks! :p

Next up on the bucket list:

FIXED FORUM PERMISSIONS!
So before I had it set so that users couldn't reply to announcements for some reason. I have fixed his so now users can reply to announcements to let me and the team know what they think about these. Also, users can reply to articles too, so feel free to do so if you want to!

Next:

ABILITY TO CHANGE YOUR USERNAME!
People haven't really been asking for this, but I made it so that if you so wish, You can change your username from your username from your account details, with a cool down.

Next up:

DISLIKE BUTTON!
I just kind of wanted to add this feature, but ey somebody might want it right?

Finally:

Taking a posting break
For a little bit at least, I'm going to slow down my posting, since I have a fairly ridiculous post count. I want you all to know that I WILL STILL BE ACTIVE but I'm going to be posting slower so that the community can catch up to my post count a little bit. I will still be around, and I haven't lost interest. Far from it. I just wanted to let you all know I need to let the community catch up a bit.

I hope you guys love the new changes and are as excited for all of this as I am!
Abizaga
GeezeZone.

Interesting announcement. Congratulations on 5,000 posts. My site is fixing to reach that goal too. But I will say your site has moved much faster than mine and I wanted to personally congratulate you. So happy for GeezeZone

congratulate.. Better things are on the way. It would be nice if we can also earn from the forum.. It will be inform of give back to the users and it will also attract more users to turn up to the site

Reactions: bomb
congratulate.. Better things are on the way. It would be nice if we can also earn from the forum.. It will be inform of give back to the users and it will also attract more users to turn up to the site
Duly noted! Thank you very much and it's great to have you on board for it!