I will be Back!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
I agree. I think this series is long past its prime and Arnold isn't getting any younger. lol.

Yeah. I don't want the Terminator franchise to become like the Tremor's movie franchise where with each movie, it looks more and more like and a cheap independent film. I think it's time to listen to what the actors have stated, and move on to other projects. I'd like to see them invent something new.

Tremor's movie franchise? But yeah. Who knows maybe the next product could even out do classic terminator.

But yeah. Who knows maybe the next product could even out do classic terminator.

I just wish the Terminator franchise was as well received and as over rated as Star Wars was. No matter how bad a movie they make in the Star Wars franchise, it always gets good reviews, ratings, and makes almost a billion dollars in the box office. Just sucks that Terminator doesn't get the same treatment.

I agree. I think this series is long past its prime and Arnold isn't getting any younger. lol.

They will need to find a Arnold replacement to carry this forward which is would be a bit difficult and kinda kill the charm. But who knows, Xmen worked just fine with actor changes.

They will need to find a Arnold replacement to carry this forward which is would be a bit difficult and kinda kill the charm. But who knows, Xmen worked just fine with actor changes.

They already tried that with Christian Bale in Terminator Salvation. It didn't work and there was a lot of back lash over Arnold not being in it. 2 things happened, one being Christian Bale almost walked during production and two being he almost got fired.

Last edited:
They already tried that with Christian Bale in Terminator Salvation. It didn't work and there was a lot of back lash over Arnold not being in it. 2 things happened, one being Christian Bale almost walked during production and two being he almost got fired.
Wait does Christian Bale try to do the accent too? (Never saw it) cause that sounds like it could be kinda funny.

Bale played Connor I guess. And Sam Worthington played a different model of T800. Which didn't work as much I accept.

The thing is our perception is sop set with Arnold as Terminator, it would be difficult to replace. But, If they want franchise to go forward they would have to try once with different actors playing the same characters like X-Men or re-attempt what they did with Salvation, same story theme with different characters a la Spidey, batman etc.

Reactions: Abizaga
Bale played Connor I guess. And Sam Worthington played a different model of T800. Which didn't work as much I accept.

Sam Worthington played as Marcus Wright, whose brain and nervous system was placed in a metal endo skeleton frame. Human/ Machine interface. He wasn't human anymore.They are called Theta's and Marcus was a prototype. According to Skynet, Cyberdyne had a different idea for Marcus. But Skynet took it into a different direction and amended it.

The Theta are a hybrid series with a chip/ brain interface. Marcus broke free of Skynet's influence. They were a complete and utter failure. They were unstable.Than you had the i series like the I-950's which were a failure as well and just used in assassination missions. So Skynet scrapped using humans altogether along with the T-1000, who were pretty infamous for not following Skynet's orders. Skynet basically quit using any kind of Theta series after the T-800 series was perfected.

Keep in mind. Skynet doesn't like anything it cannot control. If it feels threatened by anything it creates, it will scrap it or destroy it immediatley and start with something else from the ground up. That's why the T-X was created and implemented, to mop up terminators that went rogue, including sentient T-1000 models or reprogrammed T-800's, to rogue Theta infiltration units.

Last edited:

The thing is our perception is sop set with Arnold as Terminator, it would be difficult to replace. But, If they want franchise to go forward they would have to try once with different actors playing the same characters like X-Men or re-attempt what they did with Salvation, same story theme with different characters a la Spidey, batman etc.
Ooohh. I thought @Terminated meant that Bale played Arnold which would have been funny lmao

Seen them all except for Dark Fate. Terminator was great. T2 was better. T3 was meh.

Yeah, T-3 didn't hardly have any good fight scenes.

That's because the T-X is a Hulk compared to the T-850. Still they could have made it more interesting. But thank goodness for Genisys. This is just one of the many fight scenes that it had.

Just so you know. Terminator Genisys was it's own movie/ alternate timeline.

That's the issue/benefit of a story involving time travel. You can just reset and start again.

Except they didn't. To do that would discredit the other sequels. It was scripted by Arnold's T-800, Pops, that they weren't in the original timeline. There are multiple time lines, and they are called Nexus Points by the T-800's that Skynet sent back.

Reactions: Abizaga
Yeah, T-3 didn't hardly have any good fight scenes.

That's because the T-X is a Hulk compared to the T-850. Still they could have made it more interesting. But thank goodness for Genisys. This is just one of the many fight scenes that it had.

Just so you know. Terminator Genisys was it's own movie/ alternate timeline.

I would have forgotten with Genisys. Its been ages since I saw it but that scene where Arnold tries to smile is still pretty funny to me.

I would have forgotten with Genisys. Its been ages since I saw it but that scene where Arnold tries to smile is still pretty funny to me.

Yeah. There are 3 Nexus Points. The first 2 and Dark Fate take place in the original Nexus Point. Then there's the second Nexus point where it's 1,2,3, and Terminator Salvation. Then there's Genisys and it's in a separate Nexus Point of it's own.