In Wiki we trust?

• Thread starter User Deleted
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 1,932
Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
Sometimes even the men and women who write books are full of it too lol
Oh yeah, very true. Only thing I'd use the net to look up info for was some other olatform on the web like specific sites that may bot be big enough to "earn" a book lol.

Wiki has come a long way. It's database of information is vast and there are other wikis on different sites being made every single day. This is true.

Wiki has come a long way. It's database of information is vast and there are new Wikis being made every single day. There's so much information out there.

As someone who frequents a wiki based around Sonic the hedgehog I think well maintained wikis are fine. I remember in High School teachers telling us not to use Wikipedia as a source since anyone can edit it. xD Any fandom wiki is bad though IMO, plus that host has way too many annoying pop up ads. :V