Jerry Springer

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Buff

New Geeze
Apr 20, 2020
Remember Jerry Springer? I used to watch the show often as a kid. Yes I know, probably not appropriate for a kid.

But I watched it, and watched it as recent as the last 5 years or so. The show got cancelled a few years ago, but I think they still play reruns. And Jerry Springer is now doing his own judge show. Like we don't have enough of those shows already lol.

What do you remember about the show?

Reactions: bomb
The king of daytime trash TV.

Everybody knows it's scripted and drama. Drama with just a different flavor.

I liked it until I started reading on the internets highways that some of the guests were actors and that deflated my viewership. My fave segments were always the women fighting and ripping their clothes off. I watched an uncensored episode once of some obese swinger farmers and i almost puked.

Reactions: Grizzy{w}
EsteemedBitterCob-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Con
LOL omg. If those people are actually real on the show.......then that's horrible!

I don't see why anyone would want that kind of attention or have a big shout out to the world that they want their wife back who's been sleeping with half of her neighbors and co workers.

Can you imagine having a cheating girlfriend or spouse sleeping with your best friend and going on Jerry Springer to call them out?

I wouldn't even go to that length to get a cheating ex back. I'd let them go and screw them, who needs 'em. Some of those guys have no self value. I mean, I've had low self esteem. But I've never been so low as to go on a talk show for the whole nation to watch in the afternoon and pathetically plead for a woman to take me back.

Its funny because way back in high school when I did Cardio after I worked out they would ALWAYS without fail have Jerry Springer on EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. So I pretty much had to watch it while I did cardio and some of the crap I saw on that show... Jeeze.

Its funny because way back in high school when I did Cardio after I worked out they would ALWAYS without fail have Jerry Springer on EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. So I pretty much had to watch it while I did cardio and some of the crap I saw on that show... Jeeze.

Are the people in that show real or just actors? Because if they're real......why?!? lol

Are the people in that show real or just actors? Because if they're real......why?!? lol
Honestly, I always just hope that they are just actors lmao. If they were real though... I sadly wouldn't really be super suprised for at least some of it.

Honestly, I always just hope that they are just actors lmao. If they were real though... I sadly wouldn't really be super suprised for at least some of it.

I mean. Talk show hosts like Muary and Dr. Phil aren't too far behind what Jerry Springer was. You get to watch all sorts of idiots on those shows just air their dirty laundry to the world in the hopes something good will come out of it. Bottom line, Springer and the others are in it for the money and the ratings. That's what they get paid to do. All Springer, Muary, and Phil care about are their viewer base. They could care less about the volunteers who come on to the show to act the way they do. Believe it or not, they're on that show for our amusement whether they agree or disagree.

I mean. Talk show hosts like Muary and Dr. Phil aren't too far behind what Jerry Springer was. You get to watch all sorts of idiots on those shows just air their dirty laundry to the world in the hopes something good will come out of it. Bottom line, these guys are in it for the money and the ratings. All Springer, Muary, and Phil care about are their viewer base. They could care less about the volunteers who come on to the show to act the way they do.
Yeah that sounds about right. I wonder how many of them go in knowing and just don't care?

Yeah that sounds about right. I wonder how many of them go in knowing and just don't care?

I see more and more of these idiots from Springer going on Dr. Phil. You ever remember Sexy Vegan on the Dr. Phil show? That guy was the biggest idiot of them all. His father was super rich, and when he died, he gave all of his money and assets over to his son when he should have just gave it to his daughter.....who changed his name to Sexy Vegan. Even tattooed a bunch of dumb shit all over his face and body. The guy is literally wacked out of his mind. I wouldn't doubt he was on LSD and meth. Those drugs will make your mind go real real quick.

Wait... he like... LEGALLY changed his name to Sexy Vegan or that's just a nickname? And did he burn through all the money ready? I never heard of this guy. I actually didn't watch much Dr Phil.

Wait... he like... LEGALLY changed his name to Sexy Vegan or that's just a nickname? And did he burn through all the money ready? I never heard of this guy. I actually didn't watch much Dr Phil.

No, he legally did change his name according to his mother and sister. He probably is burning through his money. Its a trust fund. He's been arrested numerous times for dancing naked in public and harassing people who call him out on his insanity. I haven't seen anyone else especially on Springer or Muarry that can top this idiot.

I don't know if I should laugh that he thought that name would... ever stick or sound good or cry that he would dissociate from his family name just like that. The latter thought kind of really disgusts me. NGL his dance moves were slick af tho. ?

• Haha
Reactions: Terminated
I don't know if I should laugh that he thought that name would... ever stick or sound good or cry that he would dissociate from his family name just like that. The latter thought kind of really disgusts me. NGL his dance moves were slick af tho. ?

Pretty smooth dance moves LOL. In this one I noticed the dog ran off crying and whining when he started dancing. You can hear it in the background. Even more funny, this idiot is talking and we can't hear him OVER his music. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

I have never liked this show just like I don't like the show Maury. In my opinion it's funny sometimes if you want a good laugh and there's nothing on TV, don't get me wrong there. But a lot of times this can just get annoying to see all the people going crazy.

Reactions: Abizaga
These shows are annoying and tiresome.

TV dishes out scripted drama in name of reality. The weirder the shit, the more it's likely to grab eyeballs. They search for wackiest of idiots for such shows and exploit them to the hilt, if they don't find them, they make their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abizaga
Yeah I really wasn't a fan of it in high school either. The people who went on were always either pricks or annoying.