Let’s chat about your Day!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
200.gif

Hello everyone! Just popping in before I go do some housework.

How we doing today? :)
Downloading a PC game from Steam. Just finished playing Crossout. :)

Reactions: Nebulous
Today has been a truly terrible day for me. From oversleeping due to a malfunctioning alarm clock to encountering laptop crashes and losing important work, everything seemed to go wrong.

The weather was miserable, and I had a string of minor but frustrating incidents like spilling coffee, losing my keys, and getting a flat bike tire.

I can only hope that tomorrow will be better!

• Sad
Reactions: Draconis
Today has been a truly terrible day for me. From oversleeping due to a malfunctioning alarm clock to encountering laptop crashes and losing important work, everything seemed to go wrong.

The weather was miserable, and I had a string of minor but frustrating incidents like spilling coffee, losing my keys, and getting a flat bike tire.

I'm really sorry to hear yesterday was a bad day :( I really hope that today is much better!
We just got a brand new window A/C unit so it has cooled down quite a bit inside!
Niiiice! I used to use a window ac too!

• Love
Reactions: bomb

I'm sorry. I've had days like that too....