Let’s chat about your Day!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, since it’s another terribly cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like 0C yet again, just relaxing online before tucking myself in bed tonight.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, since it’s another terribly cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like 0C yet again, just relaxing online before tucking myself in bed tonight.
I hope you had a fantastic thanksgiving at the very least!

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, just been catching up on sleep because I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Yo sup guys! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before turning myself in.

Hello morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session. Tonight, just playing some games on my Wii before rocking myself to sleep.

Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, as it’s another yet again very cold, dark and gloomy day outside but dry, currently feeling like 6C, just enjoying my new Chinese TV show called “Boss and Me” on YouTube Premium before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, as it’s another awfully cold, wet, dark and depressing day outside, currently feeling like 3C, just relaxing online before hitting the pillow tonight.

Howdy sup there! How are you doing with your day so far? Today, since it’s another very cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like 0C, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the sack tonight.

Howdy sup there! How are you doing with your day so far? Today, since it’s another very cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like 0C, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the sack tonight.
Which games you playing on phone?

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, because it’s yet another freezing cold, snowy, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like -1C, just playing some games on my Wii before hitting the bed tonight.

Happy Thursday all! How are you? Today, just been catching up on sleep because I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, as it’s yet another awfully cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like 2C, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

Happy Weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before heading to sleep.

Yo sup there man all! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before heading the sack.

Howdy sup there? How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session. Tonight, I’m just Indeed really way too exhausted to do anything but rest in bed before heading the sack.