Let’s chat about your Day!

Naiwen

New Geeze
Sep 10, 2020
Yo sup all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had my weekly 3 hours usual therapy. Tonight, I’m too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before turning myself in tonight.

Reactions: Grizzy{w}

Naiwen

New Geeze
Sep 10, 2020
Hello morning all! This morning, I’ve gone out for my usual walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. This afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the sack.

Reactions: Grizzy{w}

Naiwen

New Geeze
Sep 10, 2020
Howdy sup all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, because it’s cold and pouring cats and dogs outside, just staying at home before heading the sack tonight.

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
Howdy sup all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, because it’s cold and pouring cats and dogs outside, just staying at home before heading the sack tonight.
Oh that sounds so relaxing! I love the rain!

Naiwen

New Geeze
Sep 10, 2020
Hi sup all! How are you? This morning, I’ve just been outside for my usual walk, breathing exercises and yoga. The afternoon, just enjoying a new Chinese time-travelling fantasy TV show called “Love better than Immortality” before hitting the pillow tonight.

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
Hi sup all! How are you? This morning, I’ve just been outside for my usual walk, breathing exercises and yoga. The afternoon, just enjoying a new Chinese time-travelling fantasy TV show called “Love better than Immortality” before hitting the pillow tonight.
Nice! Sounds like a great day! I'm working, and excited to be done and relax. :D

bomb

Geeze
Writer
Jul 15, 2020
bomb.journoportfolio.com
That sounds great. Am glad you had a good day.