Let’s chat about your Day!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
I'm so excited! I found my old files for an animation project I was working on! Great vibes!

Happy weekend all! How are you?Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before dozing off.

Happy Easter all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before falling asleep.

A pretty good day today. Had a nice lunch since it is Easter Sunday, played some games, and caught up on a lot of uni work which is due soon. Pretty productive day

A pretty good day today. Had a nice lunch since it is Easter Sunday, played some games, and caught up on a lot of uni work which is due soon. Pretty productive day
Sounds like fun! I mostly watched youtube and worked on my little animation.

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before rocking myself to sleep.

Hello morning all! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just relaxing online before hitting the pillow tonight.

Howdy sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the bed tonight.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before hitting the sack tonight.

Reactions: bomb
Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep.

Reactions: bomb
Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Today, just relaxing online before heading to bed.

Yo sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before dozing off.

Hello morning all! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before falling asleep tonight.