Let’s chat about your Day!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
Hello afternoon all! How are you? This morning, I've just had a shower and hair wash and it's pretty decent weather today. Tomorrow, will be raining the whole day. It's the last day of sunshine till tomorrow. The afternoon, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the bed tonight.

Yo sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before hitting the sack tonight.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Hooray for the cold and refreshing weather! Today, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep tonight.

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, just playing some games on my phone before heading the sack tonight.

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, just seen my therapist. Tonight, just resting in bed before dozing off.

Hello afternoon all! How's it going so far with your day? This morning, I've had a shower and a hair wash on this particularly cold autumn day. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before falling asleep tonight.

Howdy sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just relaxing online before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Yo sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my phone before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before hitting the pillow tonight.