Let’s chat about your Day!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
Howdy sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, I've just gone to my cardiologist to do a routine check-up.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the bed tonight.

Howdy sup there all man! How are you today? Today, just seen my psychiatrists and therapist for 3 hours. The afternoon, just resting in bed before heading to sleep tonight.

Hello afternoon all! How's it going so far with your day? Today, just relaxing online before heading the sack tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: Draconis
Yo sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my phone before dozing off tonight.

Howdy sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before falling asleep tonight.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just enjoying my usual TV show before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, just relaxing online before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, just playing some games on my phone before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, just seen my therapist. Tonight, just resting in bed before hitting the pillow tonight.

Hello afternoon all! How's it going so far with your day? This morning, I've stayed in my bathtub for 2-3 hours, doing an aroma bath therapy and have put on the heating in the house. It's very very cold today. The afternoon, just playing some games on my Switch before hitting the bed tonight.

Yo sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just enjoying a new Chinese TV show on Youtube Premium called "Palace, devious Women" before hitting the sack tonight.

Yo sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, just relaxing online before heading to sleep tonight.

Ey all. Had a real rough start to the day but it's turning out ok. Hope you all had a good one. :)