Let’s chat about your Day!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea again for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before falling asleep.

Reactions: Abizaga
Hello morning all! How’s it going with your day so far? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy. Tonight, I’m just way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before tucking myself in bed.

Yo sup guys! How are you all doing today? This morning, I’ve put on my fall jacket for my usual and most peaceful walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. I’ve put on the heating inside the house too today. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before turning myself in tonight.

Hey sup all! How are you? Today as it’s way too cold and windy to go outside, just staying inside before rocking myself to sleep tonight

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just making a new style for my own board before lulling myself to sleep.

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just making a new style for my own board before lulling myself to sleep.
That sounds awesome! I will have to check it out! I'm doing good thanks! Got some errands done and now I am relaxing!

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today!? Today, just been catching up on sleep as I’ve had yet another bad night last night.

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today!? Today, just been catching up on sleep as I’ve had yet another bad night last night.
Sorry to hear that. I hope tonight is better for you. I'm doing alright. Excited about some new t-shirts I got yesterday.

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, just playing some games on my phone inside the house because it’s way too cold and wet to go outside before hitting the pillow tonight.