Let’s chat about your Day!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
Hi sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, as it’s a freezing cold, dark and gloomy day outside, just playing some games on my Wii before turning myself in tonight.

Hi sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, just been catching up on sleep since I’ve had yet another bad night last night,

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today! Today, because it’s another awfully cold, dark and depressing day outside, just enjoying my usual TV show before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, as it’s another very cold, dark and gloomy day outside, just playing some games on my phone before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow.

Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just relaxing online before hitting the bed.

Yo sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had my 3 hours usual weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before hitting the sack.

Yo sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had my 3 hours usual weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before hitting the sack.
Nothing wrong with a good nap! I'm just going to work haha!

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, because it’s a very cold, windy, snowy, dark and gloomy day outside, just playing some games on my phone before heading to bed tonight.

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, as it’s another freezing cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like -5C, just playing some games on my Wii before heading the sack tonight.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and that makes me happy since I'm off work for four days! xD I'm going to stay home with my in laws and wife, we're just going to have some turkey, stuffing, green beans and my father in law got a triple berry pie so that should be good!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and that makes me happy since I'm off work for four days! xD I'm going to stay home with my in laws and wife, we're just going to have some turkey, stuffing, green beans and my father in law got a triple berry pie so that should be good!
Niice! My family is only involving thr immediste family sadly. Covid sucks. :(

Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, as it’s another awfully cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like 0C, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.