Messed up your order?

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Grizzy{w}

Ultra Geeze
Aug 11, 2020
yo had to check back.i recently ordered a salad fro the local diner to my house with no dressing and mofo's not only put the dressing on it,,,,they soaked it in dat ish )= .I hope i dont have to come back and report again

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
yo had to check back.i recently ordered a salad fro the local diner to my house with no dressing and mofo's not only put the dressing on it,,,,they soaked it in dat ish )= .I hope i dont have to come back and report again
Oof that sucks man. Did you complain to the manager?

Alex

New Geeze
Writer
Jul 12, 2020
Yes. Most of the time, delivery firms refund the money if the restaurant messes up the order or directly a takeaway that I've collected; a complaint usually solves this. Mistakes happen, and they are okay as long as it's put right.

Reactions: Abizaga

bomb

Geeze
Writer
Jul 15, 2020
bomb.journoportfolio.com
Oh, absolutely. It's always hilarious when they get it wrong. I mean, who wouldn't love getting something different than what they ordered? I usually just order something simple so that if they do get it wrong, it's not a big deal. But one time I ordered this dish with seafood and the restaurant got my order wrong and gave me chicken instead. It was so funny because I'm allergic to chicken!