Name a movie you hated as a kid.

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

BeefBoy

New Geeze
Mar 22, 2020
It can be any movie from when you were a kid. I hated westerns when I was a kid. My dad loves them, and when I was a kid I would always say how stupid they were. Now days it's a different story, but back then I thought if anyone liked them, they were lame.

Did you have a movie you hated as a kid? One movie that comes to mind that I really hated as a kid, was probably Baby Geniuses movie. Oh my god, I remember watching it when I was younger, and man did I hate it.

Wierd western flicks? I used to dig them. I used to really get bored of Sports movies, though. I was never a sports guy.

I couldn't stand the fast and furious films at first. I also couldn't stand the step up movies, the one about the dancing. There's a lot more though, those are just the ones that came to mind.

Only one I can think of was Cars in high school. IMO Pixar's worst. That movie was hot garbage to me.

lol Cars sucked for sure. It didn't feel like a Pixar movie.

One movie that I hated as a kid, was probably Bio-Dome. I didn't understand the humor, and even today I can't get into it. I just think Pauly Shore is a pain to listen to lol.

Reactions: Abizaga
lol Cars sucked for sure. It didn't feel like a Pixar movie.

One movie that I hated as a kid, was probably Bio-Dome. I didn't understand the humor, and even today I can't get into it. I just think Pauly Shore is a pain to listen to lol.
Bio dome, oh yeah what an obnoxious flick haha. Whats sad is that as a kid I probably found it somehow funny... I know I'm embarrased too.

And yeah I hated cars. We ended up watching it in high school during woodworking class... Which I guess was nice because we didn't have to do actual work, but sucked because Cars. ?

Anything with singing and dancing. I hated them as a kid and still dont appreciate them now, although i had to watch Chicago (2002) for a Film Club and it wasnt horrible, that's why i wouldnt say I Hate them as an adult, because I can always appreciate the craft of filmmaking.

Anything with singing and dancing. I hated them as a kid and still dont appreciate them now, although i had to watch Chicago (2002) for a Film Club and it wasnt horrible, that's why i wouldnt say I Hate them as an adult, because I can always appreciate the craft of filmmaking.
I'm not a fan of musicals either. Unless, maybe if it was in a genre I enjoyed. I know there are probably some good ones out there worth checking out.

As a kid, I'm having trouble remembering what I hated. I think I didn't like The Wizard of Oz, even though I don't remember watching the whole film as a kid.

Man I actually really like Chicago. Hell I even bought a song or 2 from their OST. I'd probably say thats one of few musicals I can really stand to watch though.