Our Car has been stolen today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiwen

New Geeze
Sep 10, 2020
My dad has filed a police report and been to the police station today. Someone has attempted to steal our car to resell it, but hasn’t succeeded in it and instead has damaged it. My parents have to pay a few thousand dollars to fix it.

• Sad
Reactions: Abizaga

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
My dad has filed a police report and been to the police station today. Someone has attempted to steal our car to resell it, but hasn’t succeeded in it and instead has damaged it. My parents have to pay a few thousand dollars to fix it.
Damn, that sucks. Was it parked in a public spot? Hopefully who ever did it is caught.

bomb

Geeze
Writer
Jul 15, 2020
bomb.journoportfolio.com
What! Sorry about that. Hope it was sorted well. That is scary!

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
Seems the cases are on the increase everywhere. I think the economy is getting worse everyday. It is pushing people to do crazy stuff.
My brothers case was actually years ago, but with rioting all over, its sadly unsuprising. :(

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
True, the riots worsened things. And with the coming elections, things will not get any better. The pandemic has struck at the worst time!
Oh yeah I didn't even factor in future political instability too.

Naiwen

New Geeze
Sep 10, 2020
Nop, insurance doesn’t pay for it at all. Dad is driving a borrowed car from our dealer. It’s completely and totally unusable currently for my dad.

Naiwen

New Geeze
Sep 10, 2020
Please stop asking about it anymore as it’s my dad’s car and not mine, thence why I myself won’t have anymore updates on it at all. And it’s my dad who has reported them, thence why I’ve no idea how things are currently with it all and it’s quite annoying having to reply to every little post about it for me personally.

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
Please stop asking about it anymore as it’s my dad’s car and not mine, thence why I myself won’t have anymore updates on it at all. And it’s my dad who has reported them, thence why I’ve no idea how things are currently with it all and it’s quite annoying having to reply to every little post about it for me personally.
Well then if this is dealt with, I will lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.