Out with the new & in with the old!

BeefBoy

New Geeze
Mar 22, 2020
GBA SP was a great little handheld. Would have made more sense to put a game that was actually on it on the screen, but that's just a problem for me lol. But yeah, I think I got my SP somewhere still. I'll have to look for it.

• Haha
Reactions: bomb

bomb

New Geeze
Writer
Jul 15, 2020
GBA SP was a great little handheld. Would have made more sense to put a game that was actually on it on the screen, but that's just a problem for me lol. But yeah, I think I got my SP somewhere still. I'll have to look for it.
Please get your SP, take a photo, and share it here. This should be ultimate the repository for the memories

Harry

Super Geeze
Apr 15, 2020
Dig it out! :p

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
I will have to get mine when I get home! I got a red sp and I loved it so much!

Smokey

New Geeze
Apr 5, 2020
www.revillution.net
I have a original GBA model, modded with a backlight. I prefer this modwel over the SP personally. I wasn't a fan of the cramped feeling clamshell style of the SP.

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
I don't know I always thought the shell design of the sp makes it fit in the pocket better.

KevB

New Geeze
Mar 24, 2020
I think I gave my SP to my niece on her birthday one year. I wish I didn't though, because I think she never even used it. :( I want to get one again, just so I can have something for GB, GBC, and GBA games again.