Out with the new & in with the old!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
GBA SP was a great little handheld. Would have made more sense to put a game that was actually on it on the screen, but that's just a problem for me lol. But yeah, I think I got my SP somewhere still. I'll have to look for it.

• Haha
Reactions: bomb
GBA SP was a great little handheld. Would have made more sense to put a game that was actually on it on the screen, but that's just a problem for me lol. But yeah, I think I got my SP somewhere still. I'll have to look for it.
Please get your SP, take a photo, and share it here. This should be ultimate the repository for the memories

Dig it out! :p

I don't know I always thought the shell design of the sp makes it fit in the pocket better.

I think I gave my SP to my niece on her birthday one year. I wish I didn't though, because I think she never even used it. :( I want to get one again, just so I can have something for GB, GBC, and GBA games again.