Pissed off today!

Naiwen

New Geeze
Sep 10, 2020
I’m just pissed off today. I’ve exploded with anger at my gp’s secretary for calling me first for a dr appointment that I don’t think is necessary because I’ve just seen about 2-3 months ago and I’ve just renewed all my meds with her too for 12 months. Thence why I don’t see why I should see her this month at all. She hasn’t said the reason why she’s wanted to see me all either. My physical healthcare clinic is just awfully mismanaged, even often mixing up doctors with their patients and secretaries, case workers and social workers. I’ve put my phone on silent today too and not allowing any notifications on it either. I myself just hanker for absolute peace and serenity every moment in my life. The slightest noise I’ll jump up in fright and surprise and no wonder why ringtones are disturbing me so much daily personally.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Con and Abizaga

Grizzy{w}

Super Geeze
Aug 11, 2020
Hey just remember we all go through these same stresses.Dont get wrapped up and consumed by it too much.But message me l8r if you want,i got some tips that might help you out.For one,in some cases/states you can get all your meds for the year instead of going every 3 months.Or whatever the insurance cycle is.Also find a new doc/secretary situation,don't just stay with bad biz..Keep changing em til you find one your set with.Don't forget they are supposed to be healers not stresser's.But remember ;life is going to be stress and pain,be ready for it and prepared to deal/avoid it with techniques and stuff like you mentioned in the other thread. I feel like if more people understood ying and yang and that it's a certain part of life.People would become better at sharpening the tools and charecteristics to deal with it and flip the switch on all the bs..But DONT FORGET WE ALL GO THROUGH IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Were in this bs together! But were also supposed to be here to throw a hand out to help pull you out of it too! Hope today goes better for you! Just stay blessed!

• Love
Reactions: bomb and Abizaga

bomb

New Geeze
Writer
Jul 15, 2020
I’m just pissed off today. I’ve exploded with anger at my gp’s secretary for calling me first for a dr appointment that I don’t think is necessary because I’ve just seen about 2-3 months ago and I’ve just renewed all my meds with her too for 12 months. Thence why I don’t see why I should see her this month at all. She hasn’t said the reason why she’s wanted to see me all either. My physical healthcare clinic is just awfully mismanaged, even often mixing up doctors with their patients and secretaries, case workers and social workers. I’ve put my phone on silent today too and not allowing any notifications on it either. I myself just hanker for absolute peace and serenity every moment in my life. The slightest noise I’ll jump up in fright and surprise and no wonder why ringtones are disturbing me so much daily personally.
Hope you are feeling better today.

Con

Geeze
Mod
Jun 8, 2020
Inferno
That is so unacceptable in 2020. I mean we have all manner of apps and tech that help in management of resources. I mean, its one thing when im sent the incorrect size of cigar I ordered and its a whole other thing to have meds and patients mixed up. If temp agencies can manage workers, how are hospitals and clinics not doing the same?

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
That is so unacceptable in 2020. I mean we have all manner of apps and tech that help in management of resources. I mean, its one thing when im sent the incorrect size of cigar I ordered and its a whole other thing to have meds and patients mixed up. If temp agencies can manage workers, how are hospitals and clinics not doing the same?
Yeah, I have to agree mixing up something like that could be a really serious oopsie.