RIP Chadwick Boseman . Black panther forever <3

Grizzy{w}

Ultra Geeze
Aug 11, 2020
Actor Chadwick Boseman has died at 43 after battling colon cancer for four years, according to a statement posted on his Twitter account.

Grizzy{w}

Ultra Geeze
Aug 11, 2020
dude was a champ man..I didn't know he was battling cancer with all that work and success at this same time..bittersweet man...RIP to the avenger

Con

Intimacy Coordinator
Mod
Jun 8, 2020
Inferno
It was sad to hear about him dying. Especially from colon cancer. Only child molesters and animal abusers should die from colon cancer.
I was looking forward to Chadwick's future works as I know he was on the path to becoming something real special not just for blacks but for all of humanity.
We could have not been given a better King T' Challa in real life. It hurts to lose a guy like Chadwick when we have so many useless fucking meth heads and crackheads committing all manner of crimes, hurting communities, but nope, the universe decides, Chadwick is the one that needed to go. I will never understand this concept.

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
It was sad to hear about him dying. Especially from colon cancer. Only child molesters and animal abusers should die from colon cancer.
I was looking forward to Chadwick's future works as I know he was on the path to becoming something real special not just for blacks but for all of humanity.
We could have not been given a better King T' Challa in real life. It hurts to lose a guy like Chadwick when we have so many useless fucking meth heads and crackheads committing all manner of crimes, hurting communities, but nope, the universe decides, Chadwick is the one that needed to go. I will never understand this concept.
I know what you mean. Its almost as if the universe frowns upon all things good in the world.

Reactions: Grizzy{w}

Carson20

New Geeze
Sep 22, 2020
Was really sad to loose him,he Was such a low profile actor with great talent.And he was becoming an influencer because of the blank panther franchise which just sent a message out there about the development that africa missed to have.

Reactions: Grizzy{w} and Con

Emmystar

New Geeze
Oct 2, 2020
Sincerely I can't still stand seeing this talented man that died of Colon cancer. It's a great loss for Marvell Studio. May we not undergo any disease in life, Amen. What a great loss 😘

Reactions: Grizzy{w}