Scary Movie movies

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
I actually watched the first one yesterday and it just took me back, the feeling was amazing!
I know right? Especially when they get to the "WAZZAAAPP" part and its just like "EY DOOKAY PUCK UP THE PHONE" Hahaha holy crap goid times! Even the tech they used in that movie was enough to bring on noatalgia.

Reactions: JoyFreak
Hell yeah! The second one was ok but it really doesn't capture the early 2000's vibe as much I don't think.

Hell yeah! The second one was ok but it really doesn't capture the early 2000's vibe as much I don't think.
I like all them tbh. Of course the first few were always the best! It kinda felt like it dragged when they made more and more. Did you watch the TV series version of it? It sucked! I stopped at episode 3.

Reactions: Abizaga
I also kinda stopped caring as much around 3. By then they were also working on other dumb projects.

Do you remember the "Epic Movie" "Date Movie" and "Superhero Movie"? By then it felt like they really had no ideas anymore. :(

I think after that alot of thw humor came from just making the characters dumber than rocks lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Harry