Scary Movie movies

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
I actually watched the first one yesterday and it just took me back, the feeling was amazing!
I know right? Especially when they get to the "WAZZAAAPP" part and its just like "EY DOOKAY PUCK UP THE PHONE" Hahaha holy crap goid times! Even the tech they used in that movie was enough to bring on noatalgia.

JoyFreak

New Geeze
I know right? Especially when they get to the "WAZZAAAPP" part and its just like "EY DOOKAY PUCK UP THE PHONE" Hahaha holy crap goid times! Even the tech they used in that movie was enough to bring on noatalgia.
Yeah, just watching it brought back some good memories.

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Hell yeah! The second one was ok but it really doesn't capture the early 2000's vibe as much I don't think.

JoyFreak

New Geeze
Hell yeah! The second one was ok but it really doesn't capture the early 2000's vibe as much I don't think.
I like all them tbh. Of course the first few were always the best! It kinda felt like it dragged when they made more and more. Did you watch the TV series version of it? It sucked! I stopped at episode 3.

Jason

New Geeze
Yes as you mentioned the first 2 were good after that the humor was less and it was less interesting to watch. I hope a new Scary movie can be more hilarious if it is done now.