STARWARS Thrawn Trilogy--original Episode 7,8 and 9 when combined with Dark Empire

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Grizzy{w}

Ultra Geeze
Aug 11, 2020
90's Era of the real sequels,STARWARS Thrawn Trilogy--original Episode 7,8 and 9 when combined with Dark Empire
s-l1600.jpg

Heir To The Empire Opening Crawl

Last edited:
awesome animated series a fan is making with motion tech and it follows the books word for word.check it out fellow jedi!
Chapter 1 Heir To The empire

I loved these books so much when I was a kid. They really got me into the whole Expanded Universe scene. Thrawn is my favourite Star Wars character.

thrawn.png

Total military genius and one of few aliens to serve Palpatine at any kind of high rank in the navy.

Reactions: Grizzy{w}
I believe I have read only 1 book from the Star Wars universe but have enjoyed it a lot as a kid maybe over 25 years ago.

If you ever need advice on some good starwars stuff to watch/read let me know i'll point you to the best and most interesting stuff they added to the whole starwars legend

If you ever need advice on some good starwars stuff to watch/read let me know i'll point you to the best and most interesting stuff they added to the whole starwars legend
Is the “Han Solo” movie any good, @Grizzy{w}? I have it on Netflix but have never watched at all yet in life myself.

nah imo no.It's not the original writers of anything from the original universe."Han solo movie" is part of the new disney universe of starwars.imo bad acting and stories i dont care for anything new that is being done under disney.Clone wars animated series was the last thing they did as lucasfilm and "fate of the jedi" book series
iu