The 2000's is when real life just begun for me

oldbuddy

New Geeze
Sep 22, 2020
You Bet, September of 2000 is when I quit working for good and it has been a wild ride since then.

One of the best blessings was we bought into a timeshare conco system and spend lots of time traveling.
One recent trip was nostalgic when we went to see Big Elvis in Las Vegas, for some even older memories.

big-elvis.jpg

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
You Bet, September of 2000 is when I quit working for good and it has been a wild ride since then.

One of the best blessings was we bought into a timeshare conco system and spend lots of time traveling.
One recent trip was nostalgic when we went to see Big Elvis in Las Vegas, for some even older memories.

View attachment 627
Woah so you got to see him live?? That is amazing! What an incredible memory! Welcome to GeezeZone!

Natephil

New Geeze
Sep 28, 2020

View attachment 627
Geez! Lucky you oldbuddy. This is priceless. How i wish i saw Elvis in real life!!

Reactions: Abizaga