The Breakfast Club

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
So I have to admit, I only just saw this yesterday but my gid what a great movie! Who else here saw and loved this flick as a kid?

Not seen the movie,a little detail about it would go a long way to he'll us understand more what really we or personally I missed.Is it about food?what is the set and pot of the movie.

Reactions: Abizaga
Not seen the movie,a little detail about it would go a long way to he'll us understand more what really we or personally I missed.Is it about food?what is the set and pot of the movie.
Basically it's a movie about a small group of kids in detention in high school with a nerd, popular kid, nerd, criminal and the wierd quiet girl. Its a fantastic flick and I highly reccomend it.

Last edited:
I like detention movies most of them have really been worthwhile to watch.I will look for this one in my personal space.Thanks for the description.

Reactions: Abizaga