The Old Guard

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Terminated

Active Geeze
Jun 23, 2020
Anyone seen it yet? I thought it was an excellent film even. It reminded me of Highlander.

and this too.

Nope but ill get back to you soon,gonna check it

I liked it. It says they're releasing it on dvd and blu ray in October. So I'm excited. I really am hoping it does come out on Blu Ray so I can add it to my personal collection of shows and movies.

The Old Guard has an interesting premise, Looks it was made as a possible series generator. If this movie would have come out pre-marvel I think it would have been a big hit but now with the flood of super hero universes it feels a bit generic and is simply lost in the pile.

If Charlize Theron wasn't in this movie, it probably wouldn't be worth considering.

Reactions: Con
Probably wont watch it anytime soon as it doesnt seem up my fantasy alley but will watch it someday because I think Charlize is an amazing actress like Nicole Kidman, those two can take on any role.