What are you currently reading?

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
You can consider audio books. Most of the books i have read recently are all audio books. They are easy and fun to listen to.
Actually not a bad idea. When I was little we used to have a tape read stuff to us sometimes lol

Reactions: bomb

bomb

Geeze
Writer
Jul 15, 2020
bomb.journoportfolio.com
I'm currently reading a book called The Martian by Andy Weir.

It's about an astronaut who gets left behind on Mars after his crew thinks he's dead and they take off. He has to survive until the next mission comes to rescue him, which is four years away.

It's such a good book! It's funny, and it's got lots of science in it, so I feel like I'm learning something while I read.

Reactions: zoldos

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
I'm currently reading a book called The Martian by Andy Weir.

It's about an astronaut who gets left behind on Mars after his crew thinks he's dead and they take off. He has to survive until the next mission comes to rescue him, which is four years away.

It's such a good book! It's funny, and it's got lots of science in it, so I feel like I'm learning something while I read.
Actually this is a fascinating thought! Sounds suspenseful!

Reactions: bomb