What are your thoughts on Nickelback?

Lippy

New Geeze
May 1, 2020
I honestly don't mind their music, but I understand why people don't like them. Most of their music sounds the same and doesn't really do much of anything new. I also can't stand the lead singer too much.

What are your thoughts on Nickelback? Do you like them or dislike them?

Shortie

New Geeze
Jul 25, 2020
England, UK
www.twitch.tv
I may be in the minority that loves Nickelback. I often find myself listening to Nickelback quite often and love most of their songs. I will admit that I often get teased for liking them but have never let that stop me :)

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
I may be in the minority that loves Nickelback. I often find myself listening to Nickelback quite often and love most of their songs. I will admit that I often get teased for liking them but have never let that stop me :)
Hey to each there own! We don't judge here!

Reactions: Shortie

Duh David

Geeze
Mar 19, 2020
Was a fan of them when Spider-man came out all those years ago. But I stopped getting into them soon after. I think it's because all their music sounds the same to me.

JustHatched

New Geeze
Mar 17, 2020
I honestly don't mind their music, but I understand why people don't like them. Most of their music sounds the same and doesn't really do much of anything new. I also can't stand the lead singer too much.

What are your thoughts on Nickelback? Do you like them or dislike them?

Necro thread bump, but whatever

Nickelback is ok, not my fav band but I don't the music. I don't see the issue with their music sounding the same, it works for AC/DC which I am a huge fan of.

TopSilver

New Geeze
Jun 17, 2020
I like them a lot but some of their songs like rockstar are just over played. Other songs they have though are not that bad. Can't remember any off hand as I don't listen to them on a regular basis but I know I have heard plenty in the past.

Carson20

New Geeze
Sep 22, 2020
Ohh nickleback still puts me in a groove,off course not my best band but they still rock now just as they did back then.In summary they are alright.

Reactions: bomb

Con

Intimacy Coordinator
Mod
Jun 8, 2020
Inferno
I only know that there was one year when they seemed to be everywhere so i guess they are a good band. Thats not the music i listen to but im sure they are popular for a reason.

Reactions: bomb

22_22

New Geeze
Oct 9, 2020
I really do not understand why people dislike them. Everyone has their own tastes and opinions sure, but to me, it seems like people hate them as a trend or because people feel embarrassed to like them. Me though? I am never ashamed of my music taste and if I had my own car I would be blasting out Nickelback through the stereo with the windows all the way down. They make some fantastic music in my opinion and for different moods too which I like a lot.

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
I really do not understand why people dislike them. Everyone has their own tastes and opinions sure, but to me, it seems like people hate them as a trend or because people feel embarrassed to like them. Me though? I am never ashamed of my music taste and if I had my own car I would be blasting out Nickelback through the stereo with the windows all the way down. They make some fantastic music in my opinion and for different moods too which I like a lot.
Hell yeah my dude, be proud of your tastes!

Carson20

New Geeze
Sep 22, 2020
Yeah that is the thing,This band is really a bomb...... like more of light rock as compared to heavy metal.No need to blast your Windows but on a long journey at some point it would be cool to just play so loud music but with a soothing touch to it.