Who likes to smokey the tokey?

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
Then there is this in case you ever wanted to know what it felt like to be a Burrito...
1597255307089.png

And then I was a bit confused at this product because what is he supposed to do on the toilet? Sure it can help him off the couch but what about the crapper? Or does granpa have to spend all day on the shitter? And if they do have one for the toilet, what if it launched granpa mid bomb-dropping? Who gets to clean that up?
1597255411367.png

And then there is this thing but from the size of it, I think Im gonna need a massage after using that Knee Massager!!
1597255538666.png
Well thats it, if i find more fun products I will share them here...happy tokes!

Who here smokes? As in Mary Jane of course. I smoke from time to time, keeps my anxiety in check. What about you fellas? Any smokers here?

Never smoked, Mary Jane or Tob Ecko. Never felt the need.

But, I agree. They never should have criminalized Weed and Drug Addiction.

Never smoked, Mary Jane or Tob Ecko. Never felt the need.

But, I agree. They never should have criminalized Weed and Drug Addiction.
Decriminalize, but I agree. So many people suffer from drug addiction, putting them in jail for it doesn't seem fair.