Who wanted to own this van in childhood?

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
Wasn't really into the A team. I get why people like it through, just wasn't something I cared to watch.

The show was really big at the time. It's first season achieved the highest ratings NBC had achieved in previous five years

The show was famous for it's cartoonish violence. They shoot a million bullets and no one ever gets killed! Shooting rockets, blowing up jeeps off a cliff and it rolls 9 times but they make a point to show the enemies crawling out alive because the good guys aren't killers.

Last edited:
The A Team, a great show. I used to watch it as a kid. It had likeable heroes, comedy, action, top music, the lot. The plots weren't exactly loaded with endless twists, but that was part of the fun.

Yes, In 2010. With Liam Neeson & Bradley Cooper. Was wild fun. It had a mixed response from audience. A sequence was also in the works but was shelved seeing Box office of the first.

This is what i wanted the second i saw it when i was like 3 LOL no joke though...still want it... 1599917242235.png
iu