Last video game played 2: Electric Boogaloo

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Abizaga

Omega Geeze
Admin
Jul 13, 2019
Lol the last thread was auto locked and I decided to let it rest. What was the last game you played? For me it was Donkey Kong Country.

Sure, when it is more developed. I'm trying to decide between a FPS and a cart racing game. They will be simplistic, but I can customize them completely and have already downloaded a bunch of free resources.

Sure, when it is more developed. I'm trying to decide between a FPS and a cart racing game. They will be simplistic, but I can customize them completely and have already downloaded a bunch of free resources.
Nice! I look forward to it!
Also the latest game I played was VRChat

Reactions: Draconis
No, seems very easy. The engine has a bunch of plugins for each major OS. I'm working on an FPS at the moment!
Oh! I was always wondering if it would have to just be coded differently or how that's done lol.