Rouge Squadron

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!

Grizzy{w}

Ultra Geeze
Aug 11, 2020
anyone ever have the pc version? I'm thinking about getting it but i'm curious about how the controls are.
il_570xN.1082368758_asap.jpg

Oh yeah dude this game was one of my absolute FAVORITES from when I would visit my cousin as a kid! I recently bought and now own it!

Reactions: Grizzy{w}
oh man...the console the holy 64! man i might grab one of i see a super bad azz deal one day with shadows of the empire and squadron with it.

Bro some of my favorite memories were from playing on it. I gotta find my copy. My n64 is actually plugged in right now.

Alot of the missions in rouge squadron were from luke's missions -post return of the jedi- There's even a x wing mission that takes place during dark empire with the clone emperor..Thats why I really want to replay it now.When i was younger i didn't understand that at all .

Maybe we could start a group and we all play it and beat each level together.Maybe for n64 and other classic game systems too