I will be Back!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
Oh I'm quite familiar. One of my favorite cartoons use it and it's really hard to not accidentally create a paradox. Waiting is probably a good idea, though. Just wait till the negativity dies down a bit.

Reactions: Terminated
Waiting is probably a good idea, though. Just wait till the negativity dies down a bit.

There's just not a desire for any more of them. Both Linda Hamilton and Mackenzie Davis are stating there will not be any more made because honestly.....there isn't a demand. Linda Hamilton mainly stated that there wasn't going to be anymore because the investors in the industry had a lot of money tied up into the film and it all went south at the theaters and a lot of their money was lost. So....not encouraging for another film. The previous three sequels being Rise of the Machines, Salvation and Genesys were both a major financial success despite having bad ratings. Dark Fate was the only one that failed commercially despite being one of the best rated sequels in the franchise with a 70% rating.

“I really loved the movie and I’m so proud of what we did, but there wasn’t a demand for it [at the box office] and to think that there’d be a demand for a seventh film is quite insane. You should just pay attention to what audiences want – and they want new things and I want new things.”

Article: https://www.nme.com/film-interviews...e-demand-for-a-seventh-film-is-insane-2695803

Damn... it's kind of a sad way for something to go, honestly. At the very least we still have the good movies to look back on.

Arnold is the man! I love the majority of his movies, even the stinkers, because you at least get something fun out of Arnold. At least for the most part.

As for Terminator, give me the first two films and I'll forget about the rest.

Haha yeah he's amazing! I still love how they had to dub over him in some of his earlier movies too!

Arnold has a great fan following. The name in itself is something.

Arnold can't act much, But most of his are made around his capabilities & limitations. Films are written specifically for him (Not so common in Hollywood). Most of his films work for fans and general audience.

You can't imagine anyone else in Commando, Predator, Total Recall, True Lies etc.

Its all around how he is not on only a beast of a human being but he is the darling of hollywood. He did really good job with terminator though.

No im talking Terminator 2.
But see what they have done. They have recycled the same stuff just in different packaging.
That was kind of the point of Genesys. It merges the previous movies and runs along side of them. That’s the issue with time travel as a plot. You can fuck up the original established timeline with impunity.

That was kind of the point of Genesys. It merges the previous movies and runs along side of them. That’s the issue with time travel as a plot. You can fuck up the original established timeline with impunity.
So its of kind of a canon side story?

So guys I finally got to see dark fate!
And...

It was ok. Whole thing kind of felt like it didn't really need to be a thing, though.

It was ok. Whole thing kind of felt like it didn't really need to be a thing, though.

To me. Legion feels a lot like Skynet because it's doing the same thing. It'd be different if it just wanted to take over and rule over mankind. But it doesn't. They didn't make any major differences between the 2 A.I. villains. It's almost like, even though Skynet's creation was destroyed, we got something far more advanced. But very much the same as we did before.

Reactions: Abizaga
It got a lot of criticism for killing off John Connor and swapping him out for for female resistant leader. Not to mention Skynet being destroyed gave rise to a more advanced AI with the same goals. I think more so, the main criticism is that the plot-line is very similar to that of the first Terminator film. I can see why people didn't like that.

If you noticed. Skynet being destroyed didn't erase any of the remaining T-800 units that were sent back in time because, obviously it wasn't Skynet's original timeline. So the T-800's like Carl were marooned in an alternate timeline as in (Not their own timeline) because if it was their original timeline, they'd cease to exist. So....somewhere in a primary timeline where it all started, where Skynet came from, that war played out.

So, John Connor never needed to do time travel or send back Kyle because it wouldn't have affected they're timeline. They were marooning people in other alternating time lines that were irrelevant to their own.

Last edited:
To me. Legion feels a lot like Skynet because it's doing the same thing. It'd be different if it just wanted to take over and rule over mankind. But it doesn't. They didn't make any major differences between the 2 A.I. villains. It's almost like, even though Skynet's creation was destroyed, we got something far more advanced. But very much the same as we did before.
It got a lot of criticism for killing off John Connor and swapping him out for for female resistant leader. Not to mention Skynet being destroyed gave rise to a more advanced AI with the same goals. I think more so, the main criticism is that the plot-line is very similar to that of the first Terminator film. I can see why people didn't like that.

If you noticed. Skynet being destroyed didn't erase any of the remaining T-800 units that were sent back in time because, obviously it wasn't Skynet's original timeline. So the T-800's like Carl were marooned in an alternate timeline as in (Not their own timeline) because if it was their original timeline, they'd cease to exist. So....somewhere in a primary timeline where it all started, where Skynet came from, that war played out.

So, John Connor never needed to do time travel or send back Kyle because it wouldn't have affected they're timeline. They were marooning people in other alternating time lines that were irrelevant to their own.
Honestly it just felt like a desperate attempt to revitalize it which is kind of sad.
Yeah I can see why. I was bummed af when I watched that (Also spoiler tags please.)

Erm, SPOILER ALERT! FFS.

Erm, SPOILER ALERT! FFS.

Have you watched the other movies? I know some of what I'm saying sounds like spoilers but a lot of what is in the sequels is largely present in the first 2 films. You watch them enough, you'll start seeing things that you never noticed before.

Honestly it just felt like a desperate attempt to revitalize it which is kind of sad.
Yeah I can see why. I was bummed af when I watched that (Also spoiler tags please.)

I'm honestly in favor of them not making anymore. I'd like to see Arnold play in other action or science fiction films.

Last edited:
Have you watched the other movies? I know some of what I'm saying sounds like spoilers but a lot of what is in the sequels is largely present in the first 2 films. You watch them enough, you'll start seeing things that you never noticed before.

I'm honestly in favor of them not making anymore. I'd like to see Arnold play in other action or science fiction films.
I agree. I think this series is long past its prime and Arnold isn't getting any younger. lol.